Wednesday, June 1

I could fall in love

It might be too early to say it, but I have to admit that I couldn't get him outta my mind. I'm happy with this feeling, cause finally I could get rid of B's totally from my head. I'm so happy that I could finally have this feeling again. He's so sweet.. But to be honest, thou all I want is having fun with him, I can't deny that I have feeling for him. He attracted me since the minute I saw him. There's something in him which I didn't know what it is but made me wanna know more about him. I thank God for giving me the chance to know him and spend time with him. Up to this moment, I just spent 1 time with him, but on that one time, I could tell that he's a very nice guy and most important thing is, I feel so comfy being around him and the way we communicate, it just click, feels like we've known each other for a long time.

I'm just so happy these days, despite that I don't get the HR job for the 2nd time, but having him in my life, is a thing that I should thank the Lord.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment