Friday, October 12

..yamindo..

Last week, I finally created a yahoogroups for Indonesian fans of Elliott Yamin. Perhaps I still have the E-fever, then I chat with Lintang on YM, then it's all happen just like that. For almost 2 weeks, our member already reaches to 23 person. Well, I guess it's not that bad for a starter, rite ?

I've done all the best I could to promote the mailing list, from searching it in friendster, send all the message to my friend list and put the groups email under my signature. I really envy the Yaminoys, but in a positive way. My dream is someday we could be as big as the Yaminoys. They really are the greatest-loyal-dedicated-devoted fans I've ever known in life. They always keep themselves and others updated about Elliott and I want the Indonesian fans to do the same.

Our mission (or wishful thinking ?) that we could bring Elliott Yamin to Indonesia and has his concert held in Jakarta. This December, he will have his concert in KL, precisely on Dec 1, and I have sent a message to his MySpace.com, asking if he has a chance to go to Indonesia afterwards. Well, up til now there's no respond yet.

I have asked Universal Music too for the chance in releasing his CD locally as in Philippines, the recording company who released his CD is Universal Music. The respond I got, he will check with the Philippines office first. Perhaps I will ask him again next week, wanna know what's the progress. Well, who knows he could come and stopped by for a mini-concert.

Lotsa things on my mind to promote him but seems like only Lintang and Sinta who gave a positive respond, others perhaps just like to read, heheheheeee... Well, it's only 2 weeks, who knows it's gonna expand bigger, rite ? I surely hope so though.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment