Friday, January 12

I get a new job

Yes, i finally get the new job and can get out from Nokia. This is what I've been waiting for 1,5 month ago, LEAVING NOKIA.

Today also, I went to see pak Gede and gave my resignation letter, but he ended up asking me what he could do to make me stay. He told me that I'm one of a key player he has and I've strong personality which he needs to make this a stronger project.

To be honest, what he said really made me flattered yet made me wanna shed my tears. I told him not to make me cry. He told me that if I was an expat, he wouldn't have any second thought to keep me here. Yet, I'm a local and he needs me in the project and he's trying to fix something in the project. I ended up telling him that if he needs me back, then I will. For the time being, I just can't stay.

Pfuuuuufffhhh... Luckily I saw Mario in the office and I told him how it went with pak Gede and I cried. Yes, I cried and it's the first time he saw me crying. He told me that in a situation like this, I should follow my instinct and Ryan also said the same thing on the phone, life must goes on..

I guess, they all rite.. I have to follow my instinct and it told me to leave Nokia now.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment