Friday, September 14

..ELLIOTT YAMIN..

YESSSSS !!! I'm going to see Elliott Yamin next week and I'm so excited, so can not wait.. He's gonna perform in Philippines for 5 times, whereby 4 times in Manila and 1 in Cebu. Thankfully that I could catch 2 of his show.

I'm gonna go on 21st and leaving on 24th. He will be performing in Glorietta Mall on 22nd and Market! Market! on 23rd. I'll bring my complete gear, pocket digicam, my DSLR, viewcam, ipod, his CD, song lyrics and one of the crazy idea just crossed my mind yesterday, I'll bring a T-shirt with this picture attached and have him signed it (if I get a chance to meet & greet with him though).

Anyway, the preparation I've made so far is by joining the mailing list of Elliott's fans club in Philippines where all members are Pinoy and I'm the only Indonesian exist on that list, hahahahahaaaa...

I can imagine the excitement I'll have when I watch his show LIVE in concert. Although it'll take 1 hour long, but I'll see him for 2 nights in a row, so eventhough it's still not enough but at least I could see my Idol.. From all of the AI I've been watching, he's the only finalist whom to me has the soulful voice and could move you, touch your heart. I fell in love with him the moment he sand Moody's Mood for love on AI stage. Even Randy Jackson gave him standing applause after he sang that song. It's just so rare seeing a great-soulful voice on the AI stage. He should've won the crown, but should he won it, he wouldn't throw a concert in Manila. He would be very busy touring in US and God knows when he's gonna have a show outside US, riiiiiiiiite ?
Original plan, I'm going to see the concert with Arlien & her family. Yet unfortunately, her daughter is sick and has to be bed rested for 2-3 months, so there's no way for her to go to Manila. Basically I have triple excitement. First one is of course, going to see Elliott's performance, second is meeting all the Yaminoy members which I just communicate by email and last one is touring in Manila.
With all the stuffs I've heard about Manila and the language which I couldn't even understand somehow makes me a little bit freak out. But hey, if I could go travel Western Europe by myself, I should've been alright going to Manila alone, rite ? Besides, my friend Beck whom I met in friendster and also the one who introduced me to Yaminoys mailing list would accompany me on the first day. So I think it'll be alrite.
Aaaaaaaaaargh, I really can't wait to see my Elliott.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment