Thursday, December 27

National Treasure 2 : Book of Secret

Rating:★★★★
Category:Movies
Genre: Action & Adventure
Altho I didn't see the first movie, but I didn't get myself lost as the story didn't relate to each other like the Bourne trilogy except the same player. The flow of the movie is pretty exciting, lotsa surprises and it made me and my friend, Grace, guessing along the movie. We were jaw dropping in a scene where Riley in the bathroom of Buckingham's Palace and start playing with his gadgets. Almost come to the ending, i felt like I watched Indiana Jones, and as you know, it's the Hollywood movie, so it's gotta have a happy ending, eventhough I'm a bit sad with what happen with Mitch on the movie. But overall, it's a movie you don't wanna miss

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Ya iya laaaaah, secara nontonnya juga bedua. Hmmm, harusnya gue taro potona yah :))

    ReplyDelete