Friday, February 23

..i don't miss him..

Bener kata Yenny, ternyata makin lama gak ketemu, perasaan itu bisa hilang pelan-pelan and that's what I feel.. I don't miss Ryan and I'm used for not seeing him now. Last week was only a shock therapy for me :) Besides, I have lotsa work which takes the bigger space of my mind so he's not in my top list anymorel. I'm glad that I've been through it, it's not as hard as thought it would though..

I still have the feeling of wanting to sms him, but not as strong as last week. Pfuuuufffhhh.. I'm just glad that I'm over him, eventhough not completely, but at least I can go back to where this "strange friendship" has started.

When I put my blouse this morning and looked myself into the mirror this morning, I was like "Gosh, I don't have that strong feeling anymore to him". I either wanna be happy or sad, but overall, I'm just glad I've gone through the hard time..

Sekarang, gue mau denger american idol dari website www.rickey.org dulu aaaaaah, soalnya ntar malem gue mau bilyar lagi ama neng risty. Gue mau lebih ngelancarin soalnyah :))

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment