Friday, February 23


Jadiiiiiiiii, ini yang namanya Ryan.. He's my best friend who understands me so much in a very short time. Though he's tough at me in some time, but over all, I love him for being himself and for being my dearest best friend.. Truth is, there are lotsa guys like him, but since we spend quite many times together, he's the only person that I feel close with in Nokia and to him, I'm the only person he could talk to at the office about his "bad-boy thing". He's the person whom I could share my deepest secret of life, the guy whose patient enough for still talking with me when I'm being so moody & cranky til I'm cool off, the guy who cheer me up when he saw me crying for feeling so depressed, the guy who lend his ears when I feel I need to talk to someone badly enough about the pathetic work I had. He whom I missed most and I felt losing of when I've made decision to resign. This is Ryan, my best friend of life which I'm sure he'll always be one no matter what happen in both of our world.
I love you in my own way, Ry !!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment