Wednesday, March 14

After waiting for almost a year, last nite I finally bought the camera, E500 from Olympus came in 2 type of lenses and cost me 6,999,000 (+ 1,000 and it'd be 7 Millions). Last year, when I first saw the camera in some stores in Ambassador Mall, they sell the same package for 8M++, and now I could get with a lesser price. Nooooo, it's not a rejected product or a second hand one, it's brand new but it just come with a cheaper price.

Today I'm gonna play with it for a while. I'm releasing all my social time with friends just to go straight to my house and play with my brand new camera. I always love photography, both being the object and taking the pix.

One of my dream is having my collection of poems released in a book, where my black & white pix also in it. Once I'm able to operate the camera, I'm gonna do a photo-hunting in every weekend regardless I'm by myself or with friends. I don't care about the object, but I always love black & white pix, eventhough I'm living a colourful life.

Ooooh, I already have plans of where I'm gonna go for the photo-hunting.. I'm so happy for this new camera !!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment