Saturday, March 17

..Image worshipper..

Yesterday I was chatting my Nokia friend and we were talking about what happened in Mambruk after the party. Well, this was an event where Dave didn't want me to join as a Director (remember ?).

So, what happened in Mambruk after the party was Bikka and Homer had sex. I actually didn't care if they had it in front of me, but not everybody like me who could consider it as a cool thing. Besides, they were doing it when there's a team building. I was thinking like, man, couldn't you do it when you're not in your office's event ?

Now it was like the topic of the century at the office, but they both denied that there's something happened and she was busy clarifying with people that they didn't do anything but played swing in the morning. Oh puhleassssseeee, she thought we were kids who was blindfolded while there were live witnesses and knew what they were doing.

Eventhough they weren't doing it, but what was in your clear mind when you were giving this picture. At 3 in the morning, both Bikka & Homer were drunk, slept in 1 room and before she came to his room, they were all over each other during the party ? What would you guess ? If not having sex, I didn't know what else in mind..

The thing that I didn't like, why they didn't just admit it as we are all adults. What's so sickening, she still deny everything. I'm not being judgmental but I know what type of person she is. She's an image worshipper and living in 2 worlds. On one part, she wanna have the image of being a good girl, wanna look perfect in everything she does. But on the other hand, she still has this wild blood-uncontrollable kinda girl who wanna have fun and own the world.

In one short sentence, to all image worshipper out there, you better choose which world you wanna live in to..

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment