Thursday, March 15

My boss already off to bali this afternoon and i practically have nothing to do since this morning. Sometimes i feel awful when everybody is busy doing their work and i'm just chatting, do my morning routine things and although I have few things, I can solved it in an hour, so there's nothing would consume my time for the whole day.

I guess tomorrow i should put Web Based Learning on my list so I could use the time effectively. Pak SUdin who practically my line manager is a cool person, and he doesn't bother me at all by giving some tasks or assignment and he lets me working alone (or perhaps he wanna see whether I'm being pro-active or not?)

Hmmm, tomorrow I'm gonna try to do something with the Indosat slide in the Business Object. I think I need to ask Yuana for an advanced Excel and Business Object training.

Wow, it's 5 pm already.. Time to go home, but before, must go praying first.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment