Friday, March 16

World gone crazy !!

this morning on tv before I went to work, i watched that there's a couple, their age probably around 17 - 19 died their baby because they're not ready to have one. Meanwhile, there's another story where a daughter was raped by her dad after since her mother passed away, and it's not just one time that her dad raped her. You wanna know how old the girl is ? 12 y/o old. OH MY GOD !!

Has the world gone crazy now ? What happen with these people ? What happen with the society ? Somehow I don't wanna pay attention at all to what happen in my surrounding, but man, we already have too many blind men, and I don't wanna add the list.. I'm a social person, but since we're living in an individual -selfish world where nobody should mind their own business, fully aware, I'm adjusting myself to it.

I'm glad that when I was a kid, my parents taught me how to have a bigger tolerance to other people, helping them when they're in need, knowing that other people is in sorrow and offer to help eventhough they don't ask you.. Those kinda thing are hard to get and people these days seems to ignore (or should I say ignore ?) that we should have a morality living in this crazy world.

These past years, I just realize how grateful I am to be raised in a family like mine. I was taught to be discipline, appreciate other people and most of all, should have a sympathy with other and no matter what, try to help them out of it. Yet I can't deny that sometimes I'm being selfish, I'm no Saint.. (this is the justification I keep saying to myself, hahahahaaaaa...)

Back to what I said earlier, this world has gone crazy, I guess.. Human being live like an animal, where there's no such thing as parents, children, morality anymore. None of us can change it as the sane person will be called the insane one, everything will be turning upside down and I just hope that me and my beloved people wouldn't be a part of this crazy world. AMEN !!



Share/Bookmark

1 comment: