Thursday, March 8

Meet Jason aka JKriv, bassist of Tortured Soul, the band which CD has been repeatedly play on my laptop & stereo set since 4 days ago.


The band performed in Java Jazz Festival for 2 times and I saw it both of their performance. Their music is so different. I mean, it's a chill-out/dance kinda music which usually played by a DJ, but it's played by 3 people, bass-drum-keyboard and you would be amazed with their live show. I didn't stop dancing from their 1st song to the last one & so did everyone else in the crowd.

The crazy thing I did on the following morning was I sent an email to him and said that I did enjoy his play, because the way he played his bass was so enjoyable & the way he moved make me turned on :)) I might be crazy but that's what happen, seriously..

Anyway, I hope they come back for the 3rd times to Jakarta next year as I really love their music.. Who knows, he replied my email, we chat then when he come here, we could meet up.. I love their music very much !!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment