Monday, March 12

..i like your nose piercing..

When I went to Red Square on Saturday nite with Susan & Arif, a tall-blonde-curly hair-guy told me that thing. I assume he's a bit tipsy, but who cares ? In returns I just say thanks, didn't really care as I noticed that he was busy for chicken-hunting. You know, typical bule in Jakarta, doesn't matter whether they're married or not, but when they're in da club, they always look for a chicken and perhaps only 2-5% who doesn't do that with the possibility that they go there with their spouse (which to some chicken, it's not an obstacle to hit them as a target), they're too loyal to their spouse & very devoted to his family or they're gay, hahahahaaaa..

It was a pretty wild nite in Red Square, many girls danced in the bar, some of them are not even sober, showed their undies and few of them went to a toilet with their friends helping them to walk. When I went there, it's already 1:30 in the morning and before, I went to Black Cat to hear some good jazz music. The bad thing is, the wine didn't taste pretty good and luckily we only order 1 bottle.

I left at 3, though I actually wanted to stay longer, but since Susan & Arif were leaving and I didn't wanna stay with Praba & Rizal alone, so I left too.. The thing I like about Red Square is the music, it's so good that I can't stop dancing. I've been to quite few places which claims "a good place to dance" but turned out their music sucks. Example is 2nd Floor in Kemang, the music is rather confusing as the original music has an up-beat tempo, but when the DJ play it, it's kinda slow-down a bit and too many silence-moment, just not good. Other place plays too much R&B like the bedroom also in Kemang or X-Lounge.

Anyway, perhaps if I feel better this weekend, I'm gonna go to X2 in Plaza Senayan with the Iconers. OK, time to go back to my work, heheheheeeeee...
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment