Thursday, June 12

..distracting..

This morning, i got a meeting with one of the event organizer for my office's outing program. It was a smooth presentation, although her laptop was kinda hung at the beginning, but it was ok, until i saw her belly kinda like popping out from her tight suit. And from that point, I kinda distracted and really, I was like splitting my brain into two. One part wanna keep focusing myself to whatever she said, but the other part wanna look away as her not-so-slim belly was really distracting my concentration & I was dying to say "hey, watch out your belly, it's popping out.." to her, just like what I used to say to my friends. At last, after 10 mins, the presentation finished and she covered her belly with her bag. Pfuuuufffhhh...

I'm not slim either, sometimes I don't dress nicely, and sometimes my belly pops up too, but that's when I'm among my friends. I'm not being defensive, but c'mon, she's meeting a customer, giving her presentation for the first time so I'm interested to buy her program, so she'd better find a nice comfy suit where her belly will always stay behind her clothes, not tempting itself to come out and trying to see what the world out there looks like. Sexy dress is fine, but I guess she needs to see her body shape first before putting it on.

I don't mean to be bitchy, but sigh, there goes my morning, so distracted..

Share/Bookmark

14 comments:

  1. dugh belly om lebih gak terbendung .. :((

    ReplyDelete
  2. tapi kan tersembunyi di balik baju & gak keliatan kulit perutnya kan ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. kadang-kadang sih...kaya model bapak2 di senayan *blushing*

    ReplyDelete
  4. asal jangan sampe kayak MM yang berkasus sama wanita D ya ooooooom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hihii.. gatel pengen ngegaruk ya jul :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw, konsep outingnya : tari perut ya jul? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. topless, jueng.. jadi biar gak perlu malu2x lagi itu perut menyembul dari balik baju :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. futunya Jul..mana futunya...hihihii

    ReplyDelete
  9. pengennya si mutuin, tapi dah gengges duluan, buyar semuanyah..

    ReplyDelete
  10. kebayang tampang loe bu....hihihi
    but.. maybe she woke up very late.. dont have much time to get dress..
    maybe.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. kalau di luar negri ada pembelanja pribadi yg bisa ngatur gaya
    kaya di novel shop-a-holic
    lebih baik baca majalah kaya cosmopolitan biar selalu modis

    ReplyDelete
  12. heheheheeee.... mungkin dia baca, tapi agak kurang pas ama badan :)

    ReplyDelete