Friday, June 13

..mati lampu..

got back from lunch @ PIM round 2PM, and just when I wanna continue my work, BOOM, the lights went off... this is not the 1st, not even the 10th time, the electrivity on and off in my office. If I had no work to do, I might be grateful for it, cause I had an excuse to go out (besides, it's Friday, I could have a longer lunch break, rite ?). But since I must revise a report (this is another long story of mine too..), so I must force my eyes to stare at the monitor in the darkness. Luckily, when my head started to get so dizzy, the lights on again. PRAISE THE LORD !!

I've finished revising my report and now it's time for a little break, yippieeeeeeee...

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. hahaha byar pet mulu ya di sana? disini sekali-kalinya bulan kemaren, sekali selama setahun kata orang2 :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, cenangnyah... di kantor gue ini, bisa sebulan 1x, bisa seminggu 2x, tapi bisa juga gak mati2x ampe lama. Yah, terima nasib aja kali yaaaaaaa :))

    ReplyDelete