Friday, June 13

..Friday : 13-06-08..

People said, it's friday the 13th, friday I'm in love, or whatever, but what do I know ? All I could say is, when I woke up this morning, I felt so happy, so excited and really can't wait for tomorrow to come. I'm gonna spend it with my true-best-girl friends.. It's been a while we don't go out, have a trip together & spend 24 hours with them (even I count the sleeping time..). I don't really care where we're gonna go, what matter is, I'm gonna be with them.. I really miss them A LOT.. Gee, really can't wait to see y'all !!!!!

Share/Bookmark

8 comments:

  1. nt mlm blanda vs prancis jul :) huphup holland hupppph :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *berdoa demi kemenangan italia & this time I won't take anybody's bet*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday the 13th, hari bahagia gue jUuuuuuuuuulllll

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoaaaaaaaaa, selamat yah... Gue juga hari ini bahagia kok, tapi gak ada hubungannya ama friday the 13th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hari ini totally healing,,,,hahaha,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. asal nggak jumat kliwon aja mah blom ada apa2nya hehehe.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. yoiiiiiiiii..... secara di endonesa pan lebih percayaan malam jumat kliwon daripada friday the 13th :))

    ReplyDelete