Thursday, January 24

..kangen..

He called me last nite.. Gosh, I think it's been a week or so I didn't see him. I missed him so much. Usually, at a time like this, he'd show up in my dream, but he didn't, I wonder why.. Although we still keep in touch, call each other at least once in a week and never miss any single day for sending sms, yet it still is different.

I used to go see him everytime I wanna, and most of the nites, I spent it with him. Nooooo, it's not that we had sex or whatever, but we just talked, talked about something stupid, something about our life, past, present and the future. He's the one that I feel so comfy with and the only person who I could open myself up. Yeah, I might be like an open book to most people, being so talkative, but there are few secrets which I only share it with him, nobody else know it, not even my family or my long-time best friends, especially people whom I know in the surface.

I love him in my own way, and he feels the same way too. In my whole life, I think he's the only guy that I could be friend with, feeling so close with, feeling dependent on, and never have any single moment where I want him more than just a friend. Nooooo, he's not a gay guy. He's married with two beautiful daughters and I often hang out with him & his wife and I love seeing them together.

I could call him in the middle of the nite when my legs got cramped, or got so tipsy and couldn't walk myself out to the car, and he would call me at 2 a.m. to remind me for shalat Tahajjud or call me just to say that some girls flirt with him. Altho we sometimes raised our tone for some simple stuffs, but in the end, I listen to him and obey his every words.

Now I miss him even more.. Aaaaaarrrrggghhh, I gotta see him tonite, see him and perhaps eating out in Edy Al Azhar.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments: